I started my career with a diverse academic background that led me to becoming a mathematician, Teacher and Artist before finding my calling to be a Designer. This unique journey helped me build sensitivity and the capability to observe, analyse and act on things from multiple perspectives. When I am not working, I enjoy sketching, swimming, Yoga, and Meditation.
I have an extensive understanding of Tizen OS, Android OS and Watch OS design systems. I specialize in experience design, innovation, trend analysis, visual design and working knowledge of cutting-edge 2D/ 3D tools. My user-centred design journey extended from localized solutions for ultra-low-cost smartphones to IoT devices. Defined direction on advanced research projects on XR devices and Human-AI guidelines.
1. Mentored junior designers to solve problems in UX and UI.
2. Collaborated & co-worked with the HQ design team for India & Global markets. 3. UX UI ownership of two native OPPO applications (Music Party & FM Radio).
4. Designed and globally released 4 system default 3D wallpapers for 3 brands (OPPO, ONE PLUS, REALME) for 660+ Million users.
5. Conducted a comprehensive competitive analysis of 5 mobile OEMs (Samsung, Apple, MI, Google Pixel, Vivo) with my design team, derived key insights and UX features.
6. Enhanced the mobile User-Experience and established design directions for creating guidelines and concept proposals for upcoming ColorOS considering the Industry new & New to OPPO across all applications (Camera, Gallery, Call, Themes, etc.)
Samsung r&d institute india, Bangalore
SENIOR LEAD UX DESIGNER Feb 2015 – June 2021 (6Y 5M)
1. Led a team to deliver 3D asset creation for AR Emoji, AR Glass, and HRI research.
2. Seamlessly collaborated with the stakeholders (developers, product managers & HQ designers) while creating an AR application for Samsung AR ZONE.
3. Specialised in Tizen mobile components, asset creation and guideline creation.
4. Worked on Tizen UX features specific to Indian target users (‘Special Days’) and designed and delivered Tizen Z4 wallpapers and Themes. 5.
Learned and developed 3D asset creation pipeline skills and delivered final APKs for Samsung AR Emoji outfits. 6.
Designed a guide that will help Designers and developers to know the XR glasses Interaction set and their usability testing methods. 7.
Developed Human-AI interaction guidelines for IoT devices. 8.
Worked on multi-modal interaction concepts for Samsung phones.
Masters in Graphic Design
National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad (2010-14)
Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Painting
JNTU College of Fine Arts, Hyderabad (2005-09)
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed, Maths)
CRR College of Education, Eluru (2003-04)
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc, MPC)
St. Vincent Depaul Degree College, Eluru (2000-03)
Style guides & pattern library Graphic User Interface (GUI) Interaction design
Strategy & vision presentations
3D artist & Motion design Rapid prototyping Web Design Illustration